Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Last Friday: Down to the Wire


AN ABSTRACTION OF PALM BEACH COLOR

This is the foyer. I'd had no idea that Dorothy Draper had liked and used this color. I'd thought I'd made it up.
 
I was sure I hadn't "made up" this one. Mauve. "Festival Mauve?"

 The guest bath is nothing more than a "powder room," therefore it can be dark.

 But the living spaces are gray.

Just a week and a half left to completion or the condo board will leave us out on the street for not respecting the November 1st deadline for construction.


7 comments:

Carol said...

Nice to have a deadline, these things can often drag on. Good luck!

helen tilston said...

Dear Paul

I love your choice of colour. They compliment the ocean view.

Good luck with your schedule of November 1.

Helen

faye said...

can't wait for everything to be finished=)

LA CONTESSA said...

Colors are wonderful.....
Hopefully,the deadline date will be achieved!Keep us posted!

The Swan said...

HEAVEN...the view, the colors, the marble and the MOULDINGS...you'll be happy there for many years to come, welcome back!

Hold your board harass you, I a, sure they will fall away in your arms like flower petals if you extend an open invitation to your Villa in Lucca...Italy has a warmth even thru the cold!

The Swan said...

HEAVEN...the view, the colors, the marble and the MOULDINGS...you'll be happy there for many years to come, welcome back!

Should your board harass you, I am sure they will fall away in your arms like flower petals if you extend an open invitation to your Villa in Lucca...Italy has a warmth even thru the cold!

Kay G. said...

I suppose folks will look at your walls but I would be enjoying that view.